There are of three (3) discussion rooms available for use free of charge only by bonafide NCPAG faculty/lecturers, staffs and students enrolled for the current semester.
Register at the Discussion Room Reservation Sheet at the lending counter by indicating the following details: date, time and name of the group representative plus the actual number of individuals in the group.
Only students with validated IDs will be issued the key to the discussion room.
Type of Room: Discussion (2)
Capacity: 6 persons
Type of Room: RPG
This houses the Raul P. De Guzman special collection.
Capacity: 10 persons (strictly for the use of faculty and lecturers only)
- Discussion rooms are used for academic-related purposes only.
- Only group reservations are accepted.
- Reservations beyond the room capacity or less than the minimum number of users will not be granted.
- Room reservations are on a first come, first served basis
- Use of the rooms is limited to two (2) hours per group per day.
- Users should be considerate of other library users and able to manage their noise.
- Eating, drinking, smoking and sleeping inside the rooms are not allowed
- Electricity is NOT FREE. An energy fee of P20 per hour or a fraction thereof, shall be collected for every plugged laptops, cell phones, charger, or any other electric gadgets. Users may opt to charge their electricity usage fees to their pink card or Internet Use Card issued for the current semester.
- Users must not move any furniture from or into the room.
- Users should clean up their area before leaving the room.
- Users must switch off all air-conditioners, lights or any electrical equipment(s), and close and lock the doors after use.
- The library maintains the right to access the room at all times and to conduct spot checks for maintenance and repairs.
- Any abuse of the rooms may lead to suspension of Discussion Room privileges.